All our clients know that our salespeople are pre-selected for qualities that will ensure their success at your projects, so that the final choice of one can be based upon “chemistry.”
• Close supervision: The Bryan Group key executives meet weekly with the sales team to review prospects and cultivate sales. • Continuous recruiting: We are always seeking to build upon our pool of seasoned, top-producing new home sales professionals.
• Personality attributes: We carefully pre-screen each candidate for the ideal mix of drive, confidence, empathy, assertiveness, discipline and service ethic.
• Core skills: All of our salespeople have strong interpersonal abilities, persuasiveness, high attention to detail, and a track record for problem solving and decision making.
• Functional requirements: Our salespeople are continuously monitored and evaluated for their ability to generate new and retain existing customers.
• Technical knowledge: We stress the importance of knowledge – of product, competition, customer and prospect base, pricing and delivery policies, as well as of your corporate culture.